• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kiwi photo

malcolm

This photo was taken in cambridge 1977 after a o/haul of the td25c if any ex earthmovers waikato staff would like this photo contact me on 092381116 cheers malcolm

malcolm

Hi merv no sorry this photo was left on the office wall when every one left it is in a frame thats why i wanted to give it to some one in the photo or an ex earthmovers staff member who was there at the time cheers malcolm

td25c

Thanks for sharing malcolm.Thats a nice looking TD 25c,Thats my favorite dozer to operate.I like the full engine guards on the dozer.

Last edited:

D6 Merv

Occupation
Self employed bulldozing contractor with a D6D D4E
Td25

Hi Malcom.
I was just being a cheeky bugga asking about the D8K; knowing fully well you are a IH fan.
In the late 70s I was a apprentice with goughs and remember working on their D8K when in came in for some repairs. Was a really tidy tractor then.
Cheers mate. Merv :drinkup