• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Komatsu CK-35

Landworks

Occupation
Owner/CEO
We have been in the market for another skidsteer and are considering a 2008 Bobcat CK-35 from the local dealer. Just wondering what type of experiences people have had with these units. We currently run a Bobcat T180 and are needing an additional machine. The Cats that have been selling on IronPlanet have been tempting due to the price but I am a little worried about undercarriage costs down the road. Machine will be used in rock and dirt applications.

Any help would be appreciated.

Digdeep

We have been in the market for another skidsteer and are considering a 2008 Bobcat CK-35 from the local dealer. Just wondering what type of experiences people have had with these units. We currently run a Bobcat T180 and are needing an additional machine. The Cats that have been selling on IronPlanet have been tempting due to the price but I am a little worried about undercarriage costs down the road. Machine will be used in rock and dirt applications.

Any help would be appreciated.

I think you mean a Komatsu CK-35. I can't say much about them because I haven't seen many. I do know that they use the same Italian Berco undercarriage that the Deere CTLs use.

Landworks

Occupation
Owner/CEO
Yes...meant the Komatsu. Sorry Just doesnt seem to be much information out there on these machines.

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Yes...meant the Komatsu. Sorry Just doesnt seem to be much information out there on these machines.

Komatsu has not got much penetration into the market with their skid steers or CTL's. I have demoed a wheeled machine 1026 I think it was. I did not care for it, but it was not a complete POS. Not sure why they don't have more success in this area. For whatever reason their backhoes and skid steers don't seem to sell well. Even with guys running all Komatsu equipment you seldom see a skid steer or backhoe in the mix.