• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Komatsu HM-300-2 Articulated Truck with codes

KCornish

Hello, Have a Komatsu articulated dump truck. Have a code coming up A003. WOuld anyone know what this is for? Thank you!

coalrulz

KCORNISH,

Most of the Komatsu fault codes are 6 digits in length. There are general action codes, E01,E02,E03 that are three digits in length but general action codes just give operator directions as to the severity of fault and whether or not the operator needs to shut the machine down or not.

On the dash2 HM300's you have to toggle the > switch to see actual fault code which is different from the general action code.

joepro

KCORNISH,

Most of the Komatsu fault codes are 6 digits in length. There are general action codes, E01,E02,E03 that are three digits in length but general action codes just give operator directions as to the severity of fault and whether or not the operator needs to shut the machine down or not.

On the dash2 HM300's you have to toggle the > switch to see actual fault code which is different from the general action code.
Good evening I have an E03 code on a wiggle wagon komatsu I'm trying to figure out what the issue is you refer to severity is E03 more or less severe? Do you have any ideas what cpuld trigger it I've done everything that's obvious fluid levels Fuses filters I'm not getting specifics anywhere