• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Komerex dozumper

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
tipper dozer 2.jpg

tipper dozer.jpgAn unusual set up to say the least, any one done some thing similar?

tippatone

Occupation
Future heavy equipment operator
Looks kind of cool you must admit.

Turbo21835

Looks like someone finally found a use for those terex adts i see parked in the weeds, broken down.

buddy605

Occupation
Engineering tech/ survey
That is what I learned on a 3066 C. that truck was not to bad but they traded her in for 3 ta35's that were yellow now they were junk.

MrElectric03

Never seen that one. A couple years ago my company reworked a few 100 ton belly dump trailers with hydraulic brakes and custom hitches and mounted them to new HD465s. They turned out great and increased production. It makes me wonder why they would mount that to a dozer though.

JDOFMEMI

I have seen that before.

Looks like a great way to deal with muddier conditions than the truck can handle on its own.

I have a Volvo A-35 that is now a parts truck, and was thinking of doing that if I can find a place to use it.

AndyGrevis

Occupation
Bobcat 863; Case CS150; Belarus 82; Claas
i wonder if thay use dumpers drivetrain from pto or something or thats just a useless idea :D

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
I wonder if thay use dumpers drivetrain from pto or something or thats just a useless idea :D

tipper dozer a.jpg

If one looks at it closely it appears that a new chassis was manufactured for the body and the clevis hitch was used on the dozer.