• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kubota KX057/U55 Diverter Valve Question

afret

Does anyone know what size fitting fits the diverter valve on the stick? One side goes to the thumb and the other has a plug in it. I was thinking of removing the plug and putting on a quick connect but don't know the thread size.

RickRossTN

Does anyone know what size fitting fits the diverter valve on the stick? One side goes to the thumb and the other has a plug in it. I was thinking of removing the plug and putting on a quick connect but don't know the thread size.
I'm wondering the same thing? Somebody here MUST have already figured this out!

RickRossTN

On further review, I think the YouTube video was incorrect. It is apparently not BSP, but rather a #8 ORB. The part I need to couple it with half-inch flat faced quick couplers is "6401-08-08 1/2" ORB Male x 1/2" NPTF Male" and seems to be readily available on Amazon and from places that sell hydraulic fittings.

phil314

Occupation
Instigator of Choas
lol, I was wondering the same thing and came across the same video.
That video is wrong. You can clearing see the o ring on the fitting in the video.
It's definitely an ORB fitting.

I'm about to install some flat face couplers on my KX033-4.

RickRossTN

lol, I was wondering the same thing and came across the same video.
That video is wrong. You can clearing see the o ring on the fitting in the video.
It's definitely an ORB fitting.

I'm about to install some flat face couplers on my KX033-4.
I think the YouTube guy just had it all confused. I couldn’t find a #8 BSPP anyway, but there is definitely a #8 male ORB. Good luck with your install!