• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Link to a neat store for all you toy buffs

dirt digger

Occupation
pushing dirt, baling hay, and hitting the books
found this in Lancaster Farmer newspaper for you local guys that know what I am talking about

I am going to have to stop by their store sometime...but heres a link for you

www.outbacktoystore.com

they even have that awesome black CASE 580 Super M in their Ertle Precision page

Last edited:

dirt digger

Occupation
i was there at the store the other week...they have about twice as much stuff in the store then they have online...for you local guys its worth checking out

fireman050

Occupation
construction & volunteer firefighter
hey digger can you get me a price list of everything they have im planning on getting some stuff when taxes come in

dirt digger

Occupation
hey digger can you get me a price list of everything they have im planning on getting some stuff when taxes come in

well i live about an hour and a half away from them so to give you a quick answer...probably not, HAHA

your best bet would just be to call them and see if they can email or fax you one

cat345bl

Occupation
Trucking Industry
I order off those guys all the time,there very cheap with prices,about 10$ lesser than other construction diecast reatialers.I wish they should some NZG cat stuff there in 1/50.