• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

LULL 644D-34 HIGHLANDER

bindian

Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
No hissing noted. No to having pressure gauges. There are some test ports, but not sure which is which.

bindian

Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Tractormech has been helping me troubleshoot the tilt problem. When I went to remove the right slave cylinder lines, I found the forward mounting ear for the pin broken and slide about 6 inches forward. Also the retaining pin was bent.Lull Slave Cylinder Right Forward Retainer Pin Bent.jpgLull Slave Cylinder Right Forward Retainer Pin Bent.jpgLull Slave Cylinder Right Forward Mount Broken Welds.jpgLull Slave Cylinder Right Forward Mount Broken and Cocked.jpg

bindian

Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
The slave cylinders suppose to have this much chrome showing right now...........Lull Slave Cylinder Left.jpg

This is how much is showing on the right cylinder.....Lull Slave Cylinder Right.jpg

Andy1845c

Occupation
Electrician
Well thats a bummer. Looks sort of like its been partially broke for a while. Looks like something that could be welded up by a decent welder though.

Post pictures of your repair!

bindian

Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
The original welds didn't penetrate enough. Lots of smooth metal under the "surface" welds.
Waiting on Onsite Diesel's welder to come out and "fix" it.
Thanks again to Tractormech helping out with his vast experience!!!