• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

MA get together

cat320

Charter Member
I posted over at LTS and thought i would post here to for any one who wants to come it will be hosted here in stoneham by Adam Welding $5 a head for food chicken brocolie ziti , calzone. and a few guys bring some drinks and ice . please reply back if you want to come ? It will be Aug 26 which is a sunday.

cat320

Charter Member
JUst bumping this up. all are welcome will be held at my buddies welding shop. you can get a look at his nice Miller welders on and off the truck and talk shop.

cat320

Charter Member
just wanted to bump it up it will be this sunday the 26th at around12-3 shop be open but Bill will be getting the food but some one will be there if ya want to come early 3pm at 35 pomeworth st stoneham,ma at adams welding shop. if you want to go let him know on the LTS site have poll there fro who will attend . $5 a head for the food .

LowBoy

Occupation
Owner, Iron Mountain Iron & Equipment (Transport)
just wanted to bump it up it will be this sunday the 26th at around12-3 shop be open but Bill will be getting the food but some one will be there if ya want to come early 3pm at 35 pomeworth st stoneham,ma at adams welding shop. if you want to go let him know on the LTS site have poll there fro who will attend . $5 a head for the food .

Geez 320, why couldn't you have had the get-together this past Monday...I was in Reading, and Wednesday I was in Woburn. I coulda used some BBQ'd chicken, or ziti's or calzone both of them days.:beerchug

I can't get to the one this Sunday, 'cause I'm entered in a pulling contest in a fair over in New York State, pulling in the competition with this '06 Pete.

We'll have to try it again some other time. Maybe a couple of these guys from around New England could make it if we knew far enough ahead in advance.
BTW; What's the LTS site? Just curious...