• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Masscon show

cat320

Charter Member
Well they will be having the show the end of january 2009 and for all you guys that where getting tired of going to the truck show they have merged it into one show now so no seperate show for trucks only. I for one have not gone to the truck show as it has not been what it was for many,many,many,many years now. wow that sounded like capt lasard on police acadamy lol

camara

Occupation
Horizontal Directional Drilling Contractor
Hi guys I have been gone for a while. I guess the Masscon show is Jan 22 & 23 this year at the convention center.

On another note Cat320 I am working in Stoneham 1 block off Franklin Street doing a sewer repair.

camara

Occupation
I will be in the intersection of Hancock & Spencer streets today and tomorrow doing a sewer repair. Then another on Wednesday & Thursday. Swing by. Look forward to meeting you. We will be there between 7:30 & 8

I will be in the Cat 420 backhoe marked A&V.

camara

Occupation
Hey Cat320 it was nice to meet you today. Keep your chin up it is bound to get better.