• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

MQ 70kva DCA-70SSIU kill circuit issues

Angry Mike

Hey everyone,
Working on a genset listed in post. Isuzu 4B1T engine. I have found several wiring schematics but none show the fuel cutoff actuator circuit. Does anyone have them?

Birken Vogt

Charter Member
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the fuel cutoff actuator circuit. What arrangement does it actually have? Can you post a picture? How does it compare to the schematic in the manuals that are freely available?

What exactly is the problem?

Angry Mike

Has a idle control actuator, which also functions as the fuel cutoff. The avaible schematic from MQ doesn't show this circuit at all. Showed all other circuits ie. Oil pressure, fuel temp, etc.. i can get a pic Tuesday when i go back out for it.. the actuator isn't killing the engine when the auto-off- manual switch is turned to the off position