• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

My Last One-Finished

Birken Vogt

Charter Member
One thing that stands out to me from this project is Mike's experience in sourcing all the parts and pieces. That must come from having "seen it all" over the years.

Although I would have put the round polished aluminum knob with the side valve on that shifter instead of the plastic one.

mitch504

You beat me to adding the link. I just read the Overdrive article this morning. Great article, but, of course, it doesn't do justice to the amount of work that went into this. You ought to ask them to include a link to the thread on here, then people could get a sense of what was really involved!

Truck Shop

Had a strange happening today-I hooked the Mack on the back of the tow truck to take to a show on the 19th {tomorrow}. I have someone there at the show to watch it
for me till I run back and retrieve it in the afternoon Sat.
Anyway cut to the chase-I was cruising along at 58 mph on four lane coming up to the Snake River Bridges. Then suddenly WSP Blues in my mirror, I pull over.
The female WSP walks up opens my passenger door And says, I have been following for 6 miles can I see your license and paper work? Sure. Then-What year is that cute
Mack truck your towing it's gorgeous, can I take some photos? Take all you want. She came back handed me back my stuff and handed me this paper.
Look under shipping and bill of lading.

Attachments

• WSP Ticket 06-18-21.pdf
    760.6 KB · Views: 137

ih100

Put the steering wheel on the proper side and ship it over here, we need a bit more variety on our roads. There’s hardly any British stuff that age left here, it’s either been exported, cut up, or rotted away.