• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

National Pike, Steam, gan and horse show in Brownsville, Pa. This weekend.

qball

Occupation
local 150 operator
is anybody planning on attending this show? it is easily the best show i have ever attended. hope to see some of you there.:cool2

qball

Occupation
local 150 operator
Well, I am taking Saturday off. I would rather remember going to this show than 8 hours of ot on my deathbed;)

SVTSHELBYGT500

Occupation
Excavating Contractor 30 + Yrs.
Thinking About Going . Was There A Few Years Ago And Had A Good Time !

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
I might get there on Sunday.

On edit: Weather forecast:

Tonight: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before midnight. Some of the storms could be severe. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Friday: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before 3pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 3pm. High near 79. South wind 7 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Friday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Saturday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. West wind 6 to 9 mph.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. West wind 3 to 5 mph.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.

Might be a bit muddy...

Last edited:

qball

Occupation
local 150 operator
Hey digger! Enough with the doom and gloom;)
Just show up and if we can't see them work, we can imbibe and b. s. about it.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Enough with the doom and gloom

No doom and gloom, Q. Just a public service anouncement. Real men know how to deal with a little mud if they're prepared for it.

Well I guess instead of the high heels you might have to wear some gum boots

Like Hendrik. :cool2

:)