• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need a good man

Shimmy1

I'm sure most of you guys on here are pretty comfortable where you're at, but we are looking for someone. Tractor/scraper, skidder, dozer, *maybe* excavator, and must have CDL. Along with construction work, there will be opportunity to work on a successful grain farm during spring's work and harvest. We work 50-60 hours per week, pay is $25/hour, or more depending on experience. Please contact me via PM if interested.

Shimmy1

When I saw that headline I thought: "Gee, I didn't know Shimmy swung that way."

Sorry, Sorry, couldn't resist.:(
You bring up a good point, though. Should have worded it a little better lol. I suppose a good woman would be alright too.

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
I know an old fart that would love to run that gear again but he's to old to learn bout GPS stuff, but likes old school ways.

Shimmy1

Well, didn't get any takers last time, so hopefully this time is different? Looking for someone to start April 1 at the latest. PM me if interested.