• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need Some help on Fiat Allis bulldozer

cmyers72

I was wondering if anybody could help me. A guy I work for has a bulldozer it is a fiat allis 10c. it is an ealry 80s model looking for a repair manual. It had a problem turning and he let some youg kid work on it he took it a part and then left and never came back :eek2 so the guy who is going to work on it now is not too sure what he did to and needs some reference thanks for any help provided

chris

RonG

Charter Member
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
Here is a priceless article with many pics of the steering clutch replacement on an old Cat that has just got to help you somehow regarding procedures that you can anticipate.The basic concept is similar for most dozers.Some have wet clutches and some are dry I think but this will be very interesting to look at. Ron G.

http://acmoc.phpwebhosting.com/viewtopic.php?t=3614