• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

new guy

warrior

Hello all. im kinda a jack of all trades but i love to dig and run all kinds of equipt. hoping to someday have my own buisiness.im in ohio,got referred here by a friend.........name i will not give out. i will read alot and will only post when i know what i am talking about.

Jeff D.

warrior said:
i will read alot and will only post when i know what i am talking about.

I hope I'm not held too those standards here.I might as well throw my keyboard away then!!:bouncegri

Welcome Warrior.And I'd just join in anyways,evn if you just have an opinion.It's fun to read others views even if they're not absolutely 100% perfect in their knowledge.

warrior

thanks jeff, my experience is kinda limited but im not afraid to give my opinion.i wont however act like im an expert on something that i dont know....thats how i ment that statement.:thumbsup

BRL

warrior said:
i will read alot and will only post when i know what i am talking about.

Well in that case I guess we'll be kicking a lot of tumble weeds around trying to find any posts by you then :bouncegri

Welcome to the site! Jump in any time.