• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New

jazak

Hi guys just found forum from a member on ****site. Have been in the Tree, Lawn & small excavation company for 20 years now.

Jeff D.

Welcome Jazak!!

I got a kick out of you introduction,and the word ****site.I was wondering what else it could have been other than the word Hornsite(except with a "P" instead of an "H")

I finally figured it out,I think.Was the word "Plow"??That would make more sense.

Had I been right with my first guess,that would've made me even more curious as to how heavy equipment would've even been brought up,while visiting there.:bouncegri

Anyways,glad you're here!!:thumbsup

jazak

Jeff D. said:
Welcome Jazak!!

I got a kick out of you introduction,and the word ****site.I was wondering what else it could have been other than the word Hornsite(except with a "P" instead of an "H")

I finally figured it out,I think.Was the word "Plow"??That would make more sense.

Had I been right with my first guess,that would've made me even more curious as to how heavy equipment would've even been brought up,while visiting there.:bouncegri

Anyways,glad you're here!!:thumbsup

Thanks guys for the warm welcome.
Yeah it was Plow. :thumbsup One forum site I'm a member of will delete your post if you say other forums sites. So I just wanted to make sure that didn't happen.