• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

NH L-555 Deluxe info?

Thrills

Occupation
Nuke Operator
Any body out there have any comments about a 1990 New Holland L-555 Deluxe Skid Steer? Good / Bad / Indifferent?

I was looking for several weeks for a nice, used, skid steer for around the house and farm.

Found one with 3800 hours, but I tested it for a few hours and, though it was a little rough-looking (dirty - not rusty), all the hydraulics performed flawlessly... It was bought new by a Golf Course / Country Club, and seemed to be used but not abused.

Are parts still readily available?

This one I been looking at is available with the 4 cylinder Kubota 1903, block heater, with the weight set for 1700# lift capacity, newer tires, new seat, smooth bucket with tooth-bar, pallet forks, back-hoe attachment, fresh fluids & filters, delivered for under $7K.

Thanks!

Last edited:

tightgtp

Occupation
lead service technician for the largest forklift c
they are awesome. i worked at a NH dealership. saw them every once in a while, KUBOTA POWER!!!!! we had a lot of customers with them, high hours, very reliable. all parts still available.