• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

NPK hammer nitrogen fill valve

7379df

Wanted to know if anyone has a source where to buy the adaptor or fill valve for NPK hammer. The part number is: 30604040 Thanks for any help.

7379df

I failed to mention that I had already googled it and only came up with one source in US that was Monroe Tractor. All others were Chinese S@#! All others were 10mm x 1mm which will not work on a NPK. They use a JIC fitting on NPKs. Was just curious if someone else had other sources. Thanks.

AzIron

An npk dealer is your best bet it shouldn't be to spendy

MrElectric03

I realize this is an old thread, but in case anyone is looking for the same info...the kit is pn 7300588, included the charge valve, cap, hose and red metal box for storage. These can be ordered from any NPK dealer and they likely have some laying around the shop they may even give you. A charge kit is included with every new hammer. If you are not sure who your local dealer is call NPK and ask for service. They will be happy to locate your closest dealer. Charge valve is the same for every NPK hammer, except that the small GH06-GH2 will require a 30604100 adapter as well as the standard charge valve.