• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

NW Meet and Greet, June 8th

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Hey Guys and Gals,
Us antique Caterpillar nuts are holding a get together at Jim Coles Snow Ghost Ranch near Whitefish, Montana on June 8th. Jim has a awesome facility of museum quality and a great collection of around 40 antique machines that most are restored to new and better. Most, but not all are Caterpillar. Everyone is welcome, you do not need to be a ACMOC member. Come on out if you can. Bring a machine or your classic truck or anything you would like to share with us aficionados' of all old things. There is field space available on the ranch for your camper or tent if you go that route and wish to spend the night. I will have my fifth wheeler there and will be staying. Reservations are required for the event as there is a limit on attendees. Reservations can be made by calling Mary at the ACMOC office. 309-657-1971. The cost is $35.00 per person and will include the catered dinner. Camping is free. Event starts about 9 AM and continues until we leave. Should be fun. I have been told that the area is normally dry by June but in the unlikely event that it would rain Jim has enough inside space that the event and dinner will be held inside. I hope to meet some of my HEF friends there. Send me a PM with any questions or post here.
Roger

Vetech63

Sounds like a vacation I really need. The bad thing for me is by June I'm hooked up 6 days a week and several weeks behind until November. I'm still a ways from retirement but looking forward to it!

old-iron-habit

Occupation
OOPS. Made a mistake on the phone number. The one I listed is not always available. To late to edit. The office phone should have been listed as 309-691-5002. The office is staffed Tuesday thru Friday. Tickets are also available on the ACMOC website under the ACMOC Store. Jim will also be doing a presentation on the "History of Engines" using examples from his collection.

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Updating this to bring it to the top. There are still some spots left. I would be honored to meet some of you left coasters and mountain runners. Everyone is welcome, you do not have to be a ACMOC member to attend. Tickets available at 309-691-5002. Normal working hours Tuesday thru Friday or leave a message.