• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

old Italian construction site with old vehicles

trombeur

nature defends itself from us (from wild civilization), I think, in my part there are no more four seasons, or torrid summer from May to October / November, then wind torrential rain wind, tornadoes universal floods ... little snow ... tropical temperate Mediterranean climate, we are repairing the damage. miles of beautiful beach have disappeared. unfortunately, the companies that build cliffs are doing gold business, transporting and placing boulders and barriers, if you want to make a lot of money come to Calabria with dredgers and pontoons to build barriers and breakwaters, you will go home covered in gold ...

nino_i.jpg

coromandel.jpg

giulia.jpg
san_marco.jpg

trombeur

from our taxes as taxpayers, of course as I also believe in you and in all civil places, it must be said that out of pure speculation and squandering public funds along the coasts they have built ports of tourist harbors, give them docks, useless designed poorly executed worse and located in unsuitable places, you tell me that the ports must be built where there is an inlet a gulf a cove a natural area that is suitable for this purpose (if you build the breakwater in the wrong place, this diverts the sea current and causes coastal erosion). instead we do useless works to speculate, the usual corruption all over the world is country. now we find ourselves without beaches, the countries near the sea in danger every time there is a storm or bad weather.

EKcHV3U6x7WgYMes2MFfK7b_-JL4qO9Zox7xgzfzPMGZq0A6sL5r7f6IE4e6pH7VM8XeZD9oD-Ijts3qJuX75CK_9kk1bdy3wfiDWM_Ir6NgPwa7rrBP

upload_2020-2-5_9-32-23.jpeg

trombeur

DSCN5177.JPG
old excavator fiat hitachi FH 330.3 bova narina calabria
DSCN5178.JPG DSCN5179.JPG DSCN5180.JPG

old excavator fiat hitachi 330.3 Bova marina calabria italia

trombeur

trombeur

if it happens come to visit us, we have few economic resources. but you eat well people are affable and friendly, the place is lovely, if you don't have too many demands. who is satisfied enjoys.

the place is very picturesque, but little exploited in tourism, we have few economic resources to invest unfortunately.

upload_2020-5-19_5-19-36.jpeg

9920550053_e0c9884c29_b.jpg