• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Old manuals

FarmWrench

Occupation
Table Potato farmer
Local mobile mechanic passed away and his kids had a garage sale. In making a deal on a portable press, several storage totes of old manuals was worked into the deal. He couldn't bring himself to throw out the books and I was happy to get service and parts books for TD15, a long line of Deere dozers, old cat, Detroit engines.

But I've got a few totes of books I don't want.

Deere440-c skidder, Fiat-allis HD6, Cat IT12, 988 wheel loader, 623b scraper, Deere 790/792 excavator....and that's just on top of ONE storage tote.

I'm not into trying to sell em on eBay. Not wanting to sell them in general. I'd rather give them away. In this day and age where a few clicks on the internet can download most anything, should I just spread them out and snap some pictures for someone to claim a few or admit that recycling is the best solution?

Mike L

Occupation
Self employed field mechanic
If I paid the shipping can I have the 440c skidder books? Any other forestry equipment books?

FarmWrench

Occupation
Table Potato farmer
If I paid the shipping can I have the 440c skidder books? Any other forestry equipment books?
Yes the I've called three people who "used to" have 440 skidders. PM me an address and I'll send it to you. I'll put an envelope in the box and if you are happy send the postage.....if not send me your disappointment.

There's road graders Gailion and I think Cat. Kinda short on other forestry stuff.

FarmWrench

Occupation
Table Potato farmer
One shipment of books out. The OTC 4121A Jack unit leaked BADLY. Ordered a new set of seals ($100~). Guess it really needed it.

1466IH

Speaking of... Thank you. After sorting through I have one that can go back up for grabs. If anyone needs a 690B book let me know. The friend of mine who had one told me he sold it about a month ago and I have no use for it

FarmWrench

Occupation
Table Potato farmer
In the order I'm digging into them.

Parts book Dresser H-120C rubber tire loader, Service Manual also
Parts book, Cat IT12 integrated tool carrier, Service Manual for same machine including 3204 engine.
Parts Drott 40 Cruz-Air series A sn#100-2199.

Service Manual Drott 40 YR-40ER.
Service Manual for Cat988 wheel loader.

More to come

Brandt

I'd be interested in the following manuals, if you have them:
Case 530CK
Case W20B
Austin Western Super 300
Cat D5C
Cat 955H
Bobcat 743
P&H H312 Excavator
DD 4-53T
DD 4-71
DD Series 60 DDEC IV

Maintenance, Parts, even Operators on some that I don't have.

GM Const

Local mobile mechanic passed away and his kids had a garage sale. In making a deal on a portable press, several storage totes of old manuals was worked into the deal. He couldn't bring himself to throw out the books and I was happy to get service and parts books for TD15, a long line of Deere dozers, old cat, Detroit engines.

Deere440-c skidder, Fiat-allis HD6, Cat IT12, 988 wheel loader, 623b scraper, Deere 790/792 excavator....and that's just on top of ONE storage tote.

I'm not into trying to sell em on eBay. Not wanting to sell them in general. I'd rather give them away. In this day and age where a few clicks on the internet can download most anything, should I just spread them out and snap some pictures for someone to claim a few or admit that recycling is the best solution?

Do you happen to have a book for a FR15V front end loader?

Billybe

I would be interested in Caterpillar, kobelco, and deitz engines. Cat 613, D3C, Cp 623? ( padfoot compactor), D4H, Kobelco ski 35sr, sk905, sk200, Champion 670 series grader. Thank you and let me know what is available and price and/or shipping. Thanks again.

OzDozer

Occupation
Semi-Retired ..
I'm looking for a complete genuine service manual for a Caterpillar 931B traxcavator, 25Y-1 up. Quite happy to pay reasonable money for one.

FarmWrench

Occupation
Table Potato farmer
The Detroit 2stroke (sorry operator manuals only), Cummins 855, Mack truck and some of the dozer books I'm going to hang onto.
Nothing Austin Western, bobcat or PnH found but I've got to go pick up another couple of boxes he found.

Gallon T-500-L motor grader

Deutz B/Fl911/912/W913, and a data book

Got some 3204, 3304 cat books

Ih155,179, 206,239,268,310 and 358 engine

Brandt

CAT 3204 - repair or parts? Shoot me a price.

I'd be curious what Mack truck books you have.

Old Cats 71

Hi , do you have any old Cat manuals for D7E’s 48A or D8H 46A … I have the first edition for the D7E but it doesn’t include the high horse parts
Thanks

FarmWrench

Occupation
Table Potato farmer
There's a big stack of D8 books but I'm going to hang onto them because one of the machines lives nextdoor. If it ever comes up for sale (probably stay tied up in that estate for a while) I can drive it home. Sorry

At this point there's no dozer books I want to part with.

Spoke

Hi do you maybe have a service manual for a old CAT 922B wheel loader? I am not in the USA so shipping might be a problem.