• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Oregon Logging Conference 2012

HCF

Occupation
Fabricator
Is anyone going this year? I've been running around all day looking at everything that has been coming in to the local equipment dealerships and it's looking like it will be a fair showing this year already.

HCF

Occupation
Fabricator
I think the 25th is the day it's open to the public. I'll check to be sure.

JTL

Occupation
IUOE Local 302
I would love to! Didnt male it last year because I had to go the doctor. Laid off right now, mabey I'll have the time this year!

HCF

Occupation
Fabricator
I would love to! Didnt male it last year because I had to go the doctor. Laid off right now, mabey I'll have the time this year!

I am really hoping to get to go on Friday this year. Depending on work : / I really want to see the log loader competition.

huffmanmb

Occupation
IUOE Apprentice Equipment Operator
Has anybody heard if its going to be a decent showing? I missed the last couple years, but hadnt missed one since the early nineties when I was a kid. The days of every pavilion being full wont ever be back I suppose, but it sure would be nice to the parking lot full again. The last time I went was a disapointment, couldnt justify taking the time to go. I can remember walking for blocks cause you couldnt get near the parking, now they have made display areas in the parking lot. I always hoped to take my boy there as my dad took me, but from the last time I dont think it will be worth going to when he can make it through a whole show...

Oregon

I believe the conference is the 23rd thru the 25th this year. I have heard that it is supposed to be a good turn out this year. I am looking forward to the log loader competition.