• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

PA and Sourounding Residents Take a Look

9420pullpan

In Montoursville there is an Antique Caterpillar Collection like no other. George E. Logue Sr. is opening his doors to his vast collection of equipment. It is this weekend Fri,Sat,Sun. I am not sure of location I believe it is at his farm the best bet it to contact http://www.logueind.com/misc/CONTpg.html.

So anyone that lives in that area and can confirm this please post reply.

his collection

cats_fromtheair_back-left_Aug02.jpg

dirt digger

Occupation
pushing dirt, baling hay, and hitting the books
pullpan were you at our shop a few weeks ago talking with bossman?...he's not buying me a new toy is he?

stretch

Occupation
gopher
Awww man...we might be headed out to the HCEA show next weekend...if only the timing was better...

9420pullpan

I talked to a few friends up there and there have been some things in the paper leading upto this event. I have heard that George has @ 100 pieces of antique equipment i know that his favorite is a D9. I also heard that he has an early D10 and D11 I dont know this for sure but i will definately be attending this event and suggest you go. Apparently they put an event like this on every year last year it was all about Case equipment. But this year it is CAT. If you guys have nay questions PM me and i will get in touch with you.....

9420pullpan

I drove by the Antique Machinery Show this afternoon, the are a few pics of equipment there. Cleveland Brothers has a M series grader, K series dozer and a E series backhoe there. It looks like it is a show with alot of parts and some equipment. From what i understand is that George is shuttling people upto his place to show off the equipment. I think that there would be too many cars if everyone drove up. I have confirmed after reading the paper that he does have an early D9/D10/D11. I will get lots of pics. I hope some of you guys go.

DuraMaxMan66

Occupation
PT student/operator
I live in the area....I was up to see those for a college class field trip last fall....logues farm is a very amazing place. You should see the runway he built up there with his sons using just those machines. He made a video of the whole project.