• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pacific trucks in the logging industy

skadill

I think just the driver side is on a side hill, and the frame is keeping it rigid.I took that pic.The owner of that loader truck used to load that thing as heavy as a long logger. There is stories of him not being able to turn corners without a few tries because the front wheels were nearly in the air. He did his best hauling on the weekends.

Plebeian

Pro-fix put together a fixed deck log loader carrier for Wahkash Contracting in 2022.

and Mountain Forestry Equipment might know where an old truck is.

Pro-fix mobile maintenance ltd (ProfixCR - facebook url title)

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
Did you do anything with that twin steer you bought a few years ago?
Shorten the frame to get the wheelbase down to 206 and that's about it. Found out that it had a stuck valve which broke a rocker stand so it's just been sitting since. I need to do something with it though as I would like to build a line spool truck out of it.