• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pokit meter review

Midnightmoon

Got one of these for Christmas
https://www.amazon.com/pokitMeter-multimeter-oscilloscope-logger-White/dp/B07PR97N8B
It's a pretty handy little tool for under 100 I asked santa for it for the logging ability and the oscilloscope. I use my fluke meter for everything but watching for voltage drops while testing things can be tricky. I can hook this up set the app on my phone to start logging and look back to see if I had a voltage drop. Works great for that. I've also used the oscilloscope just to see how it works and save some logs of working can systems so when I have a problem I can compare it to a known good communication. It has some good functions not as many as my fluke comes with an extra fuse. The only downside is the app is a little tricky to use u till you get it figured out and i made some jumpers to use all my electrical connectors with it. The ones it comes with are a bit limited. I was using the oscilloscope from 40' away not bad for blue tooth. I'm looking forward to my next can error code to come into the shop. I know snap on makes a similar remote system but that's about 350. This one fits in your pocket and is so far is as accurate as my fluke.