• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Poor Man Cat Tools From The "kingdom"

King of Obsolete

Occupation
marketing my life style
just cleaning up the shop from working on the D6 9U known as THE HOOD. since i'm getting old (tell by the size of my bald spot, LOL) i decided to mark the tools so i don't loose them, nobody is going to steal them, LOL
of course i used the mig welder and didn't get fancy because i was rushed for time with driving the kids to judo and such. yes i know i'm whipped like pudding, LOL

thansk

Attachments

• poor man cat tools march 13 2007.jpg
    poor man cat tools march 13 2007.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 809

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
King, reading in the other thread that Jeff D decided to pass on that D7 because he learned it needs a final drive rebuilt, my honest to goodness first thought was. "I bet KoO could take his welder and just whip one up..."

:notworthy

Jeff D.

King, reading in the other thread that Jeff D decided to pass on that D7 because he learned it needs a final drive rebuilt, my honest to goodness first thought was. "I bet KoO could take his welder and just whip one up..."

:notworthy
Yup, yup!! :yup If there's anyone who could whip that D7 I looked at into shape again it would be KoO.

King of Obsolete

Occupation
marketing my life style
yes those old cats can get expensive, if you restore them to working condition, they are only worth less then 1/2 of the money you put in to it not including your wage. plus once you get it all fixed up, nobody will hire you because you are too old of equipment.
it was a good move on walkin away from that d7.

thansk