• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

POWERSCREEN TRAKPACTOR 320 Q's

Reel hip

Occupation
owner operator bobcat"s and dump truck"s
I have a buddy looking at one to buy.

Anyone out there have any knowledge or experience with them. How do they hold up? Hw will mostly be doing concrete demo and crushing it up as base.
We have a ton of regulations in California and more imprtantly more eyes on watching to make sure it all done correctly so permits will be required.
Does this machine have 1 motor or 2?

Thanks for any help

Tenwheeler

I do not remember the model number but i maintained a Power Screen for a while. Company was taking an old paper mill wood ash pile and busting it up for land application.
Watch a new hand quick disconnect about a 2 1/2 yard bucket in the top of it. While I waited for it to come to a screeching halt it went on the conveyer for over sized product and shot it right out the the end. Bucket in the air twenty feet off the ground. Machine never skipped a beat.
Manufacturer was always helpful on the phone if I had a problem, ( electrical ).
It had one Perkapiller engine. Have no idea how they do with concrete.