• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Putting the Case to Good Use: Undressing a Woman

PipeGuy

Great video!! but who here could possibly pay that close of attention with a hot blonde standing in front of you?

JD4020

If he was in a Deere, she woulda taken her cloths off for him.:):cool2

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
tweaks

:lmao

He's a very good operator, the case seems to have pretty sensitive controls.I know with a 70SR Kobelco she would have been badly mamed.

I dont take anything away from the operator, he is good. But I think you will find the hydraulics have been tweaked by a technician.
A few years back on UK tele in a studio, a blindfolded operator guided by a sighted banksman cracked an egg which was sat in a glass, using a bucket tooth on a 360 exc. Cant remember make :beatsme Didnt break the glass :cool2

I commented about it at a trade show a few months later and was assured, NO TRICKS, but the hydraulics had been tweaked.

Any exc operator, shut your eyes and tell somebody when the bucket starts to move an inch ! :beatsme

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
Not bad as long as the you don't turn the volume up, but I don't think its anything to special.

360joe

Not sure I liked watching that, it sure had alot of risk for the girl. Would be real easy to get a VERY nasty pinch. It would make this stunt a whole lot safer if the pressure to the grab could be reduced down low enough to close it but not really squeeze anything. Might not be easy to set it up that fine but pretty sure it could be done.

OCR

Occupation
Rancher/Farmer, Wildland Fire Fighter, State snowp
Great video!! but who here could possibly pay that close of attention with a hot blonde standing in front of you?

Must have a small joy stick...:falldownlaugh...:naughty...:eek:.

dayexco

no denying the dude's a great operator...but if you look, her clothing has a built in "puff" where he grabs it....appears to me that anyplace the machine grabs...is at least 2-3" away from her body.

02Dmax

puffs or no puffs, tweaked or not tweaked, that dude is pretty good, better than me anyways which isn't saying much. He was alot more patient getting her clothes off than I could ever be! lol

radd16

Sorry for the other post on the same link guys. I just got excited and posted it before realizing this one was already on here. So forgive me. :notworthy