• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Quality USA Made Chain and Chain Binder Manufacturers?

southernhick

So i bought a small excavator (12k) and plan to transport it some. So i want to go ahead and get all new grade 70 chain and chain binders just to make sure everything is secure. After a brief amount of research, it seems like a large amount of the grade 70 chain and binders are import! Just me but over the years i've always questioned the quality of most of the import steel, chains, binders, straps, etc.... and have seen some break and bend way before it's stated load rating.

My Question: Can yaw recommend to me some quality USA Made Grade 70 3/8" Chain and Chain Binding manufacturers?

Thanks,
Southernhick

Junkyard

Occupation
Field Mechanic
Columbus McKinnon and Lebus are American made. At least the last batch we bought were stamped USA.

fast_st

Occupation
IT systems admin
Tarpstop.com and uscargocontrol.com both give options for USA made chain and binders. I'll pay extra to keep jobs local.