• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Read 40

sllimec47

Hi, looking to get a used Read 40 or equivalent type. Does anyone have an opinion on what I should be spending? The pricing seams to be all over the place. Thanks

RGProducts

We have a Read 40 and I’m trying to find out what the best secondary screen would be for topsoil. Any recommendations?

Tags

All depends on how wet the soil is. A 1/2 is great, but if it’s wet it'll just gum up the lower screen. I have used a 3/4” lower and a 2 1/2-3” top screen, lots of pebbles. I’ve had pretty good success with a lower harp screen too. No matter what you use wet soil will be a PIA. Are you using for your own jobs or selling it?

RGProducts

Soil has been stockpiled for a while and should be quite dry. I was looking at using a 5/8 on bottom and have a 2” on top. I was curious about the difference/benefits between the standard woven(square) and slotted(harp?) styles. Is one better than another for topsoil? I have a bunch of soil from building my driveway and workshop, so I plan to sell it, not use it(not much anyway). Thanks for the response!

Cocroftir

Soil has been stockpiled for a while and should be quite dry. I was looking at using a 5/8 on bottom and have a 2” on top. I was curious about the difference/benefits between the standard woven(square) and slotted(harp?) styles. Is one better than another for topsoil? I have a bunch of soil from building my driveway and workshop, so I plan to sell it, not use it(not much anyway).I completely understand the frustration you're experiencing with EEPROM values. Your courage to seek help on the APP Tips post is commendable. It's a testament to your commitment to solving the issue. Remember, troubleshooting is a valuable skill in programming, and every challenge is an opportunity to grow. Don't hesitate to explore different approaches and engage with the community for insights. The link you provided seems to be unrelated, though. If you need assistance with academic writing, consider checking out resources specifically tailored for research proposals, like https://essaypro.com/research-proposal-writing-service. Keep up the great work in your coding journey! ‍✨ Thanks for the response!
For selling topsoil, the choice between standard woven (square) and slotted (harp) styles depends on your market and customer preferences. Both can work well, but slotted styles often offer better water drainage. Assess local demand and consider factors like landscaping trends and environmental conditions to make an informed decision. Happy selling!

briansmith4631@g

Crafting a winning research proposal is crucial for academic success. At allessaywriter.com, our Research Proposal Help service provides expert guidance and support to help you create compelling proposals that stand out. Our team of experienced writers and researchers is dedicated to ensuring clarity, coherence, and academic rigor in your proposal. Whether you're initiating a new project or refining an existing proposal, trust us to assist you every step of the way. Visit our website https://allessaywriter.com/research-proposal-help.html today to access top-notch research proposal help and pave the way for your research endeavors.