• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Repair Manuals

Super Dave

Occupation
heavy equipment mechanic
Hi every one it been a long time , business is is going strong, I have a question to ask you all ,where is a good site to get repair manuals for heavy and ag equipment . Any info would be greatly appreciated
Keep on turning
Super Dave

paulsoccodato

Charter Member
Occupation
contractor
Dave, look for the website tradebit, I've downloaded 2 different manuals from them. It's 35 bucks. The only downside is they are in black and white and some of the pics are fuzzy.

SE-Ia Cowman

http://www.hy-capacity.com/index.cfm?chapter=PARTS&page=MAIN
Try this website for ag equiptment I buy a lot from them if you click the brand then select the make and and in the group select books and manuals. They have the old IT manual but for a lot of equiptment they have a factory service manual that has been coppied in to a exact reporduction of the orginal. They also have some good prices on parts.