• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Rip 613g

Gavin84w

I just read Cat have discontinued production of the 613G citing 0 orders over an extended period, the downturn in the markets they are most utilised and a rampant used machine market.

That makes the 23 the only eggbeater in the line now.

JDOFMEMI

I heard about that from the local dealer last week. Cat did not give any notice either. The local dealer, Johnson, is very good, and smart too. They bought the last 6 available from the factory. Now if anyone needs one, they will get the sale.

bigrus

Occupation
Joystick attendant
I just read Cat have discontinued production of the 613G citing 0 orders over an extended period, the downturn in the markets they are most utilised and a rampant used machine market.

That makes the 23 the only eggbeater in the line now.

One positive to come out this, small elevator scrapers on the secondhand market will/should increase in saleability :confused:

Greg

Occupation
Excavating Contractor
Don't they still build the 633's? Or is that an after market add on?

gd10r

Aww cant be too bad, norsoct built a few thousand in 1:50 scale. Its too bad to see them can things so quickly. G