• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

RIP My Sweet Girl

typ4

Occupation
Equipment mechanic for a small company.
I dont know where to put this.
In july 2019 our daughter got diagnosed with cancer. 31 years old. Devastating, so thru the ups and downs of very aggressive chemo, which didnt do much, we visited in sept 19.
Stomach cancer , stage 4, when I got the call while Mom was with her that it spread to her liver and was moving fast I hauled ass to Wisconsin.
Got to have a couple good conversations than goodness after I arrived.
She lost the battle march 5th. our hearts are destroyed as you can imagine.
She turned 32 feb 29th, leaper baby, set her phone down that monday, hospice came in on wed afternoon and she passed pain free next morning 5 am ish.
Had no children .
I hate the fact parents lose any say about care once a child gets married, to a shitbag in this instance. Sadly but that is a long ,blood pressure raising story.

If this isnt allowed let me know.
f**k cancer.

Attachments

• 91203101_3873896405961724_3740275112989949952_n.jpg
    91203101_3873896405961724_3740275112989949952_n.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 296

Mike L

Occupation
Self employed field mechanic
So sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine what you’re going through.

Tarhe Driver

Occupation
Comm. Real Est Appraiser-Retired cargo/helo pilot
I am so very, very sorry. I pray that in time your good memories will outweigh the sad ones.

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
As others have said having to bury one’s child is not the way it’s supposed to be in the grand scheme of things.

My wife had to bury her youngest son but that was something different. He did it all on his own by his consumption of mind-altering chemicals.

Ct Farmer

Sometimes there are just no words that truly convey ones thoughts and feelings. My best friend lost a child to cancer so I’ve seen first hand the feelings you describe. I can only imagine his thoughts. It pains me that I can’t do more for him but sometimes just popping a cold one with him and staring at nothing is something.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family for your loss.