• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Rosco Vibrastat III?

kmickels

Occupation
Law Enforcement
I am currently looking at a Rosco Vibrastat III and since i dont know much about rollers i figured i would ask for a little help before i plop down my money. The owner is asking $2000 or best offer and after looking around im thinking its on the high side. It took a bit to start up but idles and runs fine. The Vibrating roller seemed to work nicely a bit rough on the eyes but hey its a piece of equipment not a hot rod. Any input would be greatly appreciated! I am planning on redoing my 2 mile long driveway with Recycled Asphault so thats why i am looking for the roller. Any info on RAP would be great too! have yet to use it i am hoping it holds up better than Gravel.

kmickels

Occupation
Law Enforcement
I am going to assume this is not a very popular roller lol...

kmickels

Occupation
Law Enforcement
Well good news! I bought the roller and it works perfectly I even cleaned it up a bit and it looks good. Just an FYI for the uncommon buyer it's a great little machine.