• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Schematics for making a homemade mechanical coupler??

Cal

Occupation
Operator (underground plumbing)
Does anyone have a drawn out diagram (parts dimensions is all that's needed) to make a homemade coupler for a Case Mini?

I have all the materials just need to take some of the leg work out of it :)

Thanks so much

STAFFORD

Does anyone have a drawn out diagram (parts dimensions is all that's needed) to make a homemade coupler for a Case Mini?

I have all the materials just need to take some of the leg work out of it :)

Thanks so much

On my very first excavator I built a mechanical wedge coupler for my 120, I found someone with what I wanted took lots of pictures and took some cardboard for templates, I had no money so I built my own for the cost of materials, find some one with what you want and build it.

I would imagine not many people would want to give out that kinda info.

Good luck

Cal

Occupation
Operator (underground plumbing)
Thanks Stafford. Ya, I figured there was a lot of DIY'ers here so someone would probably have something to share. That's too bad.

I'll give that a try or just trial and error i guess

Arabhacks

Banned
Occupation
Underemplyed Operator
Liability.

Hello.

I would have no issues whatsoever if somebody wanted to trace the thing or take pictures.
But due to liability I would not give out any drawings.
Remember, people have been killed from things like buckets falling off.

STAFFORD

Hello.

I would have no issues whatsoever if somebody wanted to trace the thing or take pictures.
But due to liability I would not give out any drawings.
Remember, people have been killed from things like buckets falling off.

Good point, I have since had sold that machine and have 3 machines with wedge couplers, cws, weldco or john deere, I did it starting out but good point. But if you using it around your own property or where no one comes near it when digging who cares