• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

SEO Company

UrParts

Can anyone recommend a good SEO company based in the USA. We are a European based Parts website that is launching in the US market.

UrParts

Thanks for replying. I did a bit of research at the time and many US based SEO companies said that if we have a good SEO company in Europe they should be able to do as good a job as a US based one. We have gone with a local company here in Ireland and so far they are getting good results for us. Thanks again for your recommendation.

Simon

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Most of our spam on the Forums comes from SEO companies outsourcing the linking to India and other countries. They register, falsely list their location and attempt to hide a hyperlink in their post. This is easily seen, removed and the member banned.

Be careful on which one you use, it could get your sight blacklisted from Google.

UrParts

Thanks for the info. I will check with our SEO company to make sure they are not doing anything like that. It can he hard sometimes to see if money spent on SEO is well spent. At least with the banner ads you can see what you are paying for, and HEF works well.