• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

some work pictures

Stick-man

Thanks Stick, I'll get some recent pics posted so this thread isn't dead, life's been crazy.

Hey thanks Tom. Sorry I haven't commented, just finished a long move from chitcago to Tennessee.

That tag trailer looks great. I am going to do pretty much the same to my small equipment trailer come springtime. Now that I'm out of the rust belt, time to make everything nice.

On that dump trailer, did you remove the old floor? I'm guessing you did by looking at the fit up of the new steel.

Man you do incredible work! There are a few excellent guy's doing Youtube video's on this type of work. If you get enough followers I hear you can make serious side money. If you ever got into that I am sure you would rocket to the top really quick. Haha I just had to mention that because I'm sure everyone here would love to see you work live.

Thanks for your time, stay safe!

Welder Dave

I think there used to be good opportunities to make money on you-tube but they changed the rules regarding advertisers several years back and made it a lot harder to make money.