• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

"Suihe" brand attachements (Ritchie Bros)

Kirk r

I purchased a Wolverine model brush hog for my skid steer, used it for about 1.5H and the hydraulic pump on the unit burned out and need to rent a brush hog to finish the job. Rental unit’s build quality vs. the Wolverine was similar to comparing Chuck Norris to Justin Bieber.

mach1ne

Has anyone purchased the Suihe vibratory roller from RB? It says on both sides to put in gear oil, but I cannot for the life of me find where to put the oil into. If you have any info it would be greatly helpful.

Attachments

• Roller 1.jpg
    Roller 1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • Roller 2.jpg
    Roller 2.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1

Welder Dave

I'm guessing there was no manual with it? I'd look where the hyd. motor is attached. There might be a mechanism to make it vibrate that takes gear oil. The other thought is if they mean grease fittings and it's a really poor translation. I'd be interested to know how it works and how it holds up over time. I might be interested in one for my oval track.