• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Survey on Bucket Tips and Adapters, Free YETI Mug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almareks

Howdy all,

Im doing some research on the tips and adapters that go on the buckets of wheel loaders and excavators. I created a survey on Qualtrics and would appreciate if any of you could take some time to fill it out. I'm using personal links to stop bots from auto filling in a million responses but if you comment below or message me I will get a link sent out to you ASAP. Happy to jump on the phone and talk you through the survey or answer any questions as well.

The survey should take ~10 minutes and really focuses on brand selection and switching behaviors, essentially trying to understand what would make someone switch over their adapters and what brands are doing the best in the industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.