• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

T-200 fuel solenoid relay coil not getting power

lizkid

I just purchased a 2002 t-200 it has 1500hrs and it ran all of about 10 minutes AFTER I owned it. Then it just stopped. After checking out many things I found I had no power at the fuel solenoid . I checked the relay in the front of the machine and found there was no power to the coil on the relay to make it switch over to send power to the fuel solenoid. I know that the wiring is good from the front of the machine where the relay is to the back because if I jump the relay in the fuse box area I can make the solenoid power up. But I am not sure where to go from here. I have checked the wiring for breaks in the loom and have checked connectors. The machine has a key switch. I can flip the fuel lever and start the machine and it seems to run normally, but would like to fix what ever is wrong. I am not sure if I am getting the codes right but if I press the button for codes and hold it then turn the key on its says 03-09 not sure if that is a code then it will say none. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated, I was kinda of hoping to use the machine for awhile before I had to work on it. :Banghead Thanks

I've got a similar issue, with the fuel solenoid. The fuel solenoid works when I start the skidsteer but fails to operate in the run mode, ie once the key goes from start to on/run, the fuel solenoid closes. So I assume the fuel solenoid is working. How did you check the wiring?
Can you check your key switch?