• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Tadano TR-100

BallBearing

Good Day Everyone

I have a Tadano TR-100 mobile crane thats giving me a headache. Initially it would give fault codes relating to the 2 block switches. After testing the switches and they tested fine, the retractable cable was replaced. This solved that issue but then the crane was used exactly twice before issues started again. Now as soon as the AML is switched on the warning code 2001 is shown. Nowhere can I Find what the code 2001 relates to. The winches and boom all work on overide but nothing will work normally.

Please can anyone shed some light?

CraneMechanic73

well, for lack of a E2001 code. You may want to start by verifying your boom sensors. Especially since you replaced the ATB cable. Also, what comes to mind may be dirty slip rings in the reel. Of course check the usual suspects…. Corrosion and moisture at the boom circuit connections.