• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

The ever elusive Telsta operator manual (A28D)

kwsnauf75

Seems like this is a "spread the wealth kind of thing". My father just purchased one on a Ford 450 and looking for any manuals he can get. LOL, not very tech savvy though.

Is there any way I could get a copy please? Ken.snauffer@gmail.com

Thank you very much in advance!

HobokenJoe

Hi all!
I too would like a copy of the manuals for the Telsta bucket unit? (A28D) Thank you
I'll send it over now. It'll be a link to my Google drive. Good luck!
Seems like this is a "spread the wealth kind of thing". My father just purchased one on a Ford 450 and looking for any manuals he can get. LOL, not very tech savvy though.

I'll send it over now. It'll be a link to my Google drive. Good luck!

HobokenJoe

Ken-

Being that resources are limited for this equipment, in addition to sharing the manuals here I also created an A28D group on Facebook for fellow owners to share information. I figured we can bounce ideas off each other for troubleshooting and whatnot. Please check it out and join!

Thanks,

Joe

HobokenJoe

Hey Joe popular dude would you send me a copy please (a28d) thanks in advance ramsey26250@gmail.com
hank you very much in advance!
Being that resources are limited for this equipment, in addition to sharing the manuals here I also created an A28D group on Facebook for fellow owners to share information. I figured we can bounce ideas off each other for troubleshooting and whatnot. Please check it out and join!

Thanks,

Joe

platinumautoss

Good Afternoon I have a 00 gmc bucket van with a 28d ariel boom, boom has no motor running, power to main solenoid wire, looking to see what the wiring is for the solenoid and power activation? Is a manual available on line anywhere? Will check the facebook page. email is platinumautoss@gmail.com