• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Thinking about a 755c

440chevy

I've been kicking around getting a 02-04 755c and don't really know much about them. I'm wondering what the typical use for them is? All the other similar companies to mine use dozers, but they are so limited in what they can do. Seems to me a track loader as the muscle of a dozer and can easily load trucks or do whatever. I have 3 t-250/t-200 Bobcats that I use for what is basically considered dozing in the industry, and I need to replace one this year. Well a new bobcat is 50k and a used 03 755c with 3200 hours is the same price.

My thought is just pair the 755c with my biggest excavator and the 755c can be the muscle for moving the dirt and for the fine grading no dozer can match the finesse of a bobcat spreading black dirt in a yard for my money. Lots or thoughts rolling around in my head on this, so any other thoughts would be greatly appreciated.