• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Thinking of modifing a pull behind compactor to attached it to a wheel loaders arms

lake side bob

Occupation
owner operator
I have a pull behind Dynapac CK11 compactor, 3100 pounds, 55 inch wide drum, in excellent condition.
I want to modify it so I can use it with a compact loader.
Basicly what I am thinking of is cutting off the tow gehind hitch and welding on a skid steer universal mounting frame.
Might add on a swivel pin between the compactor frame and sid steer mounting plate, ofr oscillatio nover uneven ground surface.
Compact loader is aWaldon 5100, weights 7,100 pounds.
Static tip load straight is 4,100 pounds and at full turn its 3,500 pounds.
Maxium drawbar pull is 3,500 pounds.
SAE bucket operating capacity is 1,700 pounds but I have a 3/4 cubic yard bucket on it and it handles it just find.
Tires are 10x16.5 skid steer.
I have installed locking differentials in both axles, what a difference in performace that made.
What do you think is it feasible?
Any comments?
Any suggestions?