• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Tilt buckets for mini's?

245dlc

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
I'm looking pretty seriously at a 1.5 tonne machine and was wondering if there is anybody in North America making a tilt bucket for this size? If not I might have to get somebody to fab one for me.

Dwan Hall

Occupation
Self Employed
Same here. I would like to try one out for size on a TB015. and a 24" to 30" bucket for landscape and cleanup.

245dlc

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Yeah I want one for contouring swales, ponds, pools, and other water related type landscaping. I can still do a lot without but it makes so much easier with and less repositioning of the machine.

245dlc

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Wow thanks, I added that to my bookmark list.:)

danregan

Occupation
Contractor
i paid $5400 for the Helac on the 304. Installed and plumbed it myself. did your bobcat already have aux hyd to the end of the stick?

cdm123

never bought it but the dealer never asked about hydralics just left a message $20000 call if you want one im off to conexpo or some such show.sounded like he new the price was out to lunch and didnt expect a call back.

Zeke

Occupation
Aggmin Equipment sales rep for SW Ontario.Link Bel
With the tilt bucket,you don't have the extra weight on the end of the stick all the time like you do with the Roto or Helac.If you don't need the rotation, they work very well.

sps_lokesh

Hi,I am sps lokesh.I interesting in Tilt buckets.i like uk construction equipment................
The Tilt Bucket has revolutionized how grading and shaping are done! 45 degree tilt in both directions Free Shipping within Continental USA!
======================
Construction Equipments Supplier