• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Track drills

maquinariawiebe

Occupation
Aquisitions
I buy parts for Heavy equipment almost everyday. I have many great resources for this. But I have never found a good place to buy Track drill parts. Am i that bad at searching or are Track drill parts just that hard to find...?

Dominion 410

Hi,

Aftermarket track drill part suppliers are scarce. Are you looking for hammer parts or other? I've been trying to find some undercarriage for a Furukawa HCR9-E and aftermarket parts for these are hard to find.

Dominion

maquinariawiebe

Occupation
Aquisitions
Right now I am looking for a hammer for a Leroi drill, older model. Qaulitech ent. in TN is helping me to get a hold of some parts, they have great service but they won't be able to get a everything I need. Do you have any contacts yourself?

ADL2000

Leroi Parts

Right now I am looking for a hammer for a Leroi drill, older model. Qaulitech ent. in TN is helping me to get a hold of some parts, they have great service but they won't be able to get a everything I need. Do you have any contacts yourself?

I have dismantled 4 or 5 Leroi Hydraulic Drills and have a fair amount of parts. Are you looking for a hydraulic hammer and more specifically a 155 or 160 model? Anyway let me know maybe I can help.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums ADL2000!

maquinariawiebe

Occupation
Aquisitions
I have dismantled 4 or 5 Leroi Hydraulic Drills and have a fair amount of parts. Are you looking for a hydraulic hammer and more specifically a 155 or 160 model? Anyway let me know maybe I can help.

I need a hammer for a Leroi DCR12E. Maybe a like a VL120. Are you from Manitoba Canada? I grew up there....

ADL2000

I need a hammer for a Leroi DCR12E. Maybe a like a VL120. Are you from Manitoba Canada? I grew up there....

Hi,
I looked at the picture on your website and it is an air track. I don't have anything for this drill and there were not many of these made. The VL120 is an Ingersol Rand hammer so if this is what is on the drill you should have a better chance at finding parts. You might consider mounting a different manufactures hammer like an Ingersol Rand VL 140 or a Gardner Denver PR123 as there are lots of parts available them. Oh, and yes we are from frozen Manitoba -36 this morning with the wind chill.

maquinariawiebe

Occupation
Aquisitions
Thanks for the tips on these parts. I remember it being around -40 with the windchill, cancel schools and all the fun stuff. Going to visit in the summer, once it gets warmer.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Give me a shout Allbutt Mining Supplies
204-885-2513 ask for Bill
Welcome to the Forums.

Take a minute to read the Forum rules here -

Especially this section on advertising -

Advertising of goods and services are not permitted unless sponsoring heavyequipmentforums.com. With prior approval, a vendor of goods or services may create one introductory post or thread explaining their product or service and may answer questions about such within that thread. Approval may be obtained by contacting any staff member. Hover your cursor over their screen name and use the "Start conversation" feature. No further promotion of your product or service may be made without sponsorship. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of any page.

Special Note: Vendors of goods or services, or their representatives, who join the forums and make no worthwhile contributions other than to post multiple links to said goods and services are considered spammers. Spammers will have their posts removed, and their membership terminated with extreme prejudice.

The post above will be your introductory thread explaining your product or service. Any further promotion without becoming a sponsor will invoke the "extreme prejudice" clause in paragraph 2.