• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

TRI axle dump truck

crane operator

Oooh, I haven't seen the round hole step in the square tank, I've only seen the square ones. I thought you were talking about this style ('95):

1686623576443.png

crane operator

Canadians have round feet, Americans square feet.
Ha- as shallow as those holes are, it’s barely got room for my toes, forget getting a foot in there. (Steel toes go with my yellow vest).

The shallow fuel tank holes are just like old cab over steps, not nearly big enough. I’m just as successful at falling out of either.

Truck Shop

Ha- as shallow as those holes are, it’s barely got room for my toes, forget getting a foot in there. (Steel toes go with my yellow vest).

The shallow fuel tank holes are just like old cab over steps, not nearly big enough. I’m just as successful at falling out of either.
Your tall enough why do you need a step?lol

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
Do you think the OP made his mind up based on all this side chatter? What was the choice again? An R Mack or an LTL ?

cfherrman

I legit thought you would never come back especially after we derailed the thread left and right......haha

Seems like a really good price (cheap) so take care of the old truck and make some money.