• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

tuloki

tuloki

Hi New here, I have a 1960 Case 800 Terra-Matic Track Loader with a torquc converter leak, I cannot get the pump to come out of the bellhousing, I have tried to remove just the pump housing and also while still bolted to the bell with the bolts removed from the bell to moter, so what is the trick to get this thing apart???

Last edited by a moderator:

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums TK! Glad to have you.

Unfortunately I am no mechanic so not much help but we do have alot of knowledgable members on the Forum.

tuloki

Amazing , i'm working on this loader and still have not figured out how to get it apart, yes I have a book for the machine , it just does not come apart, trying all kinds of stuff but no luck !!!!

tuloki

Up Date , finally got this pump off. Had to remove the starter, go thru the starter hole and take off the 30 nuts and lock washers that hold the torque converter together, then went underneath and wiggled it and it seporated and drained the fluid from the converter, after putting the bell and pump assembly on the bench it took another 2 1/2 hours to get the inner converter vaines off so then I could remove the snap rings that are inside . Now that its all apart I have to find the seals and bearings for reassembly. I know this is going to be a job to reinstall but I'll keep at it.