• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

tv370b case

rtd

case tv370b i have a message on my screen that says operator not fully present and wont unlock so i can move the equipment I've checked the swing arm sensor the seat sensor what i have noticed, when you first get in equipment and seat down the screen powers up with out turning the key it does not do that anymore but it starts fine and screen comes on when key is turned on, checked fuses all good even bypass switch has anyone ever ran in to this problem

Arny L

Try slamming yourself down harder in seat than normal, or pushing down harder on seat. the seat switch could be failing.

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
It is one of those sensors. You might also add the door sensor if you have an enclosed cab. Check the area where the lap bar makes contact with the sensor and clean it off.