• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Um Scraper/Dozer hmmm?

tonka

Occupation
Equipment Operator
What is this?:beatsme

Attachments

• DSCF0628.jpg
    DSCF0628.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,243

Taylortractornu

Charter Member
Occupation
Privvate landfill operator/manager
That there is a 290M Clark scraper. They were made for the US Army and quite a few are still around making a living today. we bought a blade that belonged to one of them when we built out landfill compcator the bare blade after we took off all the brackets and backup rippers wieghed in around 6000 pounds. They are pretty good wheel dozers to Ive seen on loaded push a pair of emty one loading. the blade had a tilt and a set of large back dragg rippers to. Theres a company in Boaz AL the remans them fo civialn use and also has sold a few back to the Army for tank retreivers. I think they are calles P.A.S.K. Tones of usefull ino on them and alot of pics. I know where I can get one for 5k maybe lower needs a fiber flex plate for the torq converter.